Service & Support
The original Sennheiser product you have purchased is covered by a warranty of 24 months. The warranty period begins on the date of purchase of brand new, unused product by the first end user. Please retain your sales receipt (or your warranty certificate) as proof of purchase. Unless you submit proof of purchase, which will be verified by Maxx Energie Ventures, you will be obliged to pay for any repairs that are carried out. Proof of purchase must state the date of purchase and name of the product. We shall satisfy our warranty obligations by remedying any material or manufacturing faults free of charge at our discretion either by repair or by exchanging individual parts or the entire appliance. Any defective parts removed from a product during the course of a warranty claim shall become the property of Maxx Energie Ventures.
The following cases are not covered by the above warranty:
1. Minor faults or deviations in the quality of a product
which do not affect the product’s value or fitness for its intended purpose.
2. Any accessories supplied with the product.
3. Rechargeable and disposable batteries (these products have a shorter
service life, the length of which also depends on the frequency of use).
4. Faults resulting from improper use (e.g. operating errors, mechanical
damage, incorrect operating voltage). Proper use for the purposes of this
warranty is defined as use of the product under the conditions stated in the
instructions for use.
5. Faults due to wear and tear.
6. Any modification of Sennheiser products affected by you or a third party,
has given its prior written consent to the nature and extent of the modification.
7. Faults of which the purchase was already aware at the time of purchase.
All warranty claims become void if the product is tampered with by unauthorized persons or repair shops